The power cable and control cable in the project have the following differences:
1. The difference between the implementation standards of power cables and control cables: the standard for control cables is 9330, and the standard for power cables is GB12706.
2, the difference between the color of the power cable and the control cable cable core: the color of the insulated core of the control cable is generally black printed white, and the low voltage of the power cable is generally color separation.
3. The difference between the function of the power cable and the control cable: the control cable directly transfers the electric energy from the power distribution point of the power system to the power connection line of various electrical equipment appliances, and the power cable is mainly used for transmitting, distributing, transmitting, changing, The transmission of strong electric energy in the power supply line has a large current, and the power cable is used to transmit and distribute large functional electric energy in the main line of the power system.
4. The difference between the cross section of the power cable and the control cable: the power cable is a primary load wire, and the current carrying capacity increases with the increase of power. The cross section of the wire must also increase with the increase of the current. Therefore, the specifications of the power cable are generally Larger, up to 500 square meters (the range that can be produced by conventional manufacturers), the larger the cross section can generally be made by fewer manufacturers, and the control cable is the second command wire, which controls the current flow of the device such as the contactor. The load current is extremely small and the wire cross section is extremely small, so the cross section of the control cable is generally small, and the maximum is generally less than 10 square.
5, the difference between the number of power cable and control cable cable core: the number of power cable cores is small, there are single core, two core, three core, four core (three-phase four-wire system), five core (three-phase five-wire system) According to the grid requirements, the maximum is usually 5 cores. The control cable transmits control signals, and the number of cores is larger, ranging from 2 cores to 61 cores, or even more. The control cable also uses various core structures, shielding and other measures to achieve satisfactory electromagnetic compatibility.
6. Difference between rated voltage of power cable and control cable: The rated voltage of power cable is generally 0.6/1kV and above, and the control cable is mainly 450/750V.
7. The difference between the power cable and the control cable: The power cable requires sufficient pressure strength, tensile strength, temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. Control cable requirements are relatively low. In the same specification of industrial electrical power cables and control cables, the insulation and sheath thickness of the power cables are thicker than the control cables.