Wiring harness processing is a delicate and complicated job. In order to ensure the quality of wiring harness products, the wiring harness processing process generally needs to be standardized and standardized.
Generally, the process of harness processing can be divided into the following steps:
1. Inspection of incoming materials: Environmental protection tests are performed on all raw materials of the wiring harness to ensure that all raw materials comply with ROHS standards and do not contain lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd), brominated biphenyl (PBB) polybrominated diphenyl ether PBDE) and other harmful substances.
2. Feeding wire: Put the required processing wire on the relay wire rack and then fix it on the wire feeder. Process requirements: Be careful not to scratch the surface of the wire.
3. Cutting line: Use a cutting machine to cut the wire to the required length. Equipment required: computer cutting machine. Process requirements: It is not allowed to cut the surface of the wire; it is not allowed to cut the copper wire; the error of the stripping length is not allowed to exceed ± 1mm.
4. Wire stripping: According to the requirements of SOP, strip the insulation cover of the corresponding length of the wire at the joint. Equipment required: Pneumatic peeling machine. Process requirements: It is not allowed to crush the surface; the error of the peeling length is not allowed to exceed ± 1mm.
5. Twisted wire: arrange and twist the conductor at the joint. Equipment required: twisting machine. Process requirements: Do not scratch or scratch the surface of the wire; the copper wire must be tightened to prevent loose wires from appearing.
6. Riveted terminal: riveting the conductor and plug terminal at the joint. Equipment required: terminal machine. Process requirements: The terminal is not allowed to deform; it must meet the requirements of pulling force, riveting height and width.
7. Product assembly: Assemble plastic plug shell. Equipment required: electric screwdriver. Process requirements: The screws must not be exposed on the surface of the plastic shell; the torque required by the product must be achieved.
8. Continuity test: Use the instrument to conduct the continuity test of the wiring harness. Equipment required: Continuity tester. Process requirements: No short circuit, open circuit, incorrect wiring, poor contact, poor insulation, etc. are allowed.
9. Packaging and sealing: Use plastic bags to package the finished wiring harness and put it into a carton. Equipment required: sealing machine and baler. Process requirements: The seal must be flat; the packing belt must be tightly packed in the carton, and it is not allowed to fall off.
The above is the general process of harness processing, and all harness processing products must meet the drawing requirements. All wire harness processed products must strictly follow the above process to ensure that the products provided to each customer must meet the requirements.