Flexible cables are different from ordinary fixed installation cables. Please refer to the following installation and precautions during installation:
1. The laying of the towline cable should not be distorted, that is, the cable should not be unwound from one end of the cable reel or the cable reel. Instead, the cable should be unrolled by rotating the reel or cable reel, and if necessary, the cable can be unfolded or suspended. Cables for this purpose can only be obtained directly from the cable roll
2. Must pay attention to the minimum bending radius of the cable.
3. The cables must be loosely laid side by side in the towline, arranged as far as possible, separated by spacers or inserted into the separation holes of the brackets. The gap between the cables in the chain should be at least 10% of the cable diameter.
4. The cables in the chain must not touch or get stuck together.
5. Both points of the cable must be fixed, or at least must be fixed at the moving end of the chain. Generally, the moving point of the cable should be 20-30 times the diameter of the cable from the end of the chain.
6. Make sure that the cable moves completely within the bend radius, ie it cannot be forced to move. Thus the cables can be moved relative to one another or to the guide. After a period of operation, it is best to check the location of the cable. This check must be made after the push-pull movement.
7. If the chain is broken, its cable also needs to be replaced, because damage caused by excessive stretching cannot be avoided.